Do you care about the future of public health care in Saskatchewan?
In the last few years, public health care has come under attack in Saskatchewan. Pay-for-use MRI legislation, privatization of blood donation, contracting out of hospital laundry services, and the costly Lean initiative are just the tip of the iceberg.
If you want to get involved with advocating for solutions, you should consider getting involved with the Saskatchewan Health Coalition.
The Saskatchewan Health Coalition is a non-profit coalition committed to advocating for public health care in Saskatchewan. We are looking for 6 to 10 people from all walks of life to get involved with the health coalition board.
You must be:
· A strong supporter of publicly funded health care.
Responsibilities of board members include:
· Participating in conference calls every 2 to 3 months;
· Participating in face to face meetings once or twice a year;
· Helping promote and plan health care events and initiatives; and
· Helping craft the strategy and policy of the health coalition.
If you are interested in joining the board, please email: email@example.com
If you are just interested in helping out occasionally, please sign up for our mailing list!